mom on a mission

this is my blog, my opnions, my play pen. dont like what you read, move on!



Friday, August 19, 2011

dissapointments

There are so many things in life that dissapoint us. The decisions we make, the decisions we Dont make, our parents, our children, our jobs, our friends, etc you get the point. Sometimes dissapointment sneaks up on us and gets us by suprise, thats what has happned to me with a situation im in. At first I really enjoyed what was going on, but as time moved on, I realized i really dont care much about this. It really caught me off guard because all my life i thought it would be a turning point in my life, but infact, its not!

 Maybe if i had the time and energy to devote to this situation things would be different, but right now there are so many other things that matter to me more. Then i wonder ,,,does this make me a bad person, someone whos ungrateful? I guess its going to be dissapointing for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment